Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New beginnings and the usual usual

After another week long hiatus from this blog, I'm finally back here updating. I must admit that I'm back in my old routine: checking flights to various countries just for the fun of it, looking at opportunities abroad, and contemplating how difficult it may be if I were to leave my lease early. The only difference is this time is that I know nothing will happen until at least summer. I'm being responsible! I'm trying to do the right thing...stick around and go only when the time is completely right. When my lease is up! Oh this is going to be a tough one...
On another note, I am once again a student, and it's much better this time around. Tonite I had my first Spanish class and I am already addicted. There's no thrill equal to the one you get from speaking another language, even if it is just simple phrases in a beginner's class. In addition to Spanish, I have also started my Scuba certification class. My second class is tomorrow, which I am excited for. It's a lot of terminology to remember, but I'm up for the challenge.
At work, things are not going so well. That job is really taking a toll on me. I'm trying so hard not to let anything get to me, but there's so much stupid drama all day long, on top of the fact that I do everyone's job for no money and only to get called an asshole for it (that's a whole 'nother story). Well, it's a recipe for disaster. PLUS, Matt found out about my stupid crush on him, along with the whole entire restaurant, and now things are somewhat awkward. Well, at first they were but now I guess things are back to normal, but then again, even our normal was pretty awkward.
Anyway, it's February now, which means only a couple more months until t-shirt weather! I really cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. No need to give up lease if your trip is say, for a month. Just pay the month and go away. People that travel don't need to leave their "homes" -- but they must be able to afford them. Hence, having a job. Still, no one should treat anyone bad! Forget the drama. Focus on your goals.

    ReplyDelete